Pizza Making Experience
Experience making your own leopard-spot pizzas in the blistering heat of a wood-fired oven, at the Secret Pizza Club! Our most popular F&B experience is perfect for team building or family gatherings. Also pet-friendly and child-friendly (age 3+)!
Our team of food-passionate Experience-makers will prepare everything you need, from the dough to toppings to firewood. We also grow an array of plant garnishing on our rooftop, which you will harvest and cook up downstairs. Sage, Basil, Mulberry, Thyme... you choose how exotic you want your pizza to be!
The 3hr session starts with arguably the funnest part: raising the fire (using legit orange firewood)! Then you begin the creative process of making pizza by hand, including preparing the ingredients, building a base sauce, stretching + shaping the dough, and bringing together all the elements of your pizza.
The most rewarding part awaits -- chugging your creation into our DIY brick oven and watch it bake brown and golden in 500 degrees heat! We'll finish off with dinner... and legit no meal tastes better than something you've prepared yourself and eaten straight off the oven.
Included for every session
All pizza ingredients and materials required to make your pizza
Visit to the rooftop farm for foraging
2 beers per person
Join-in sessions happen from 5 to 8 pm every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Private sessions can be arranged for any day, subject to availability.
Join-In Sessions (Fri - Sun)
Min. 4 to start, Max 6 - 8 pax
Adult (>13 y.o.): $125
Child (0 to 12 y.o.): $95
Private Sessions (Mon - Thurs)
2 pax: $400 total
More than 2 pax, add $80/ person
for eg: 10 pax will cost $400 + (8 x $80) = $1,040 total
Private Sessions (Fri - Sun, and public holidays)
2 pax: $450 total
More than 2 pax, add $90/ person
for eg: 10 pax will cost $450 + (8 x $85) = $1,130 total
On the Menu
- Quattro Fromaggi (4 cheese)*
- Diavola (Pepperoni)
- Capricciosa (Pork sausage, Artichoke, Olives)
- Nutella (Nutella, Banana, Nuts)*
- Napoletana (Anchovies, Olives, Capers).
- Funghi (Button, Shimeiji, Shitake) *
- Vegetarians: If you have vegetarian requirements, please let us know in advance.
- Gluten-free: Sorry, we don't do gluten-free dough at the moment.
- Halal: This is not a Halal kitchen, but if you would like to swap out certain ingredients for another, we can try to accommodate.
- Snacks: You may bring your own additional food (not ingredients) for this session
- Drinks: 2 beers per pax is included. If you would like to bring your own bottle of wine, you can exchange 6 of the included beers for wine corkage of 1 bottle . Above that, corkage is at $30 per bottle.
- Still thirsty? Drinks other than beer and wine (i.e. Whisky / Gin cocktails) are available solely from The Sundowner, on an ala carte basis. Drinks menu here.